A Chiweenie is a small dog, often compared to the Pekingese. The price of these dogs can range from 200 to 550 dollars. It depends on where you are buying them and if they are famous or popular at the time.
What is a Chiweenie, and how much does it cost?
The Chiweenie is a crossbreed between the Chihuahua and Dachshund. They are known as hybrid dogs, meaning they come from two different breeds. These little guys typically weigh up to 11 lbs and stand around eight inches tall at full grown! The price of these dogs can vary. It depends on the store if the dog is famous or trendy, and what you are buying. These prices can range from $200-$550.
How to find a Chiweenie for sale?
- Look on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and other local classifieds. Some people will list their dogs for free or a small price to rehome them!
- Post an ad online for your location. You could be lucky enough to find someone looking to sell one at the same time as you are searching!
- Look out for local classified ads with dogs listed. This is a great way to find the perfect Chiweenie as you will be able to see how much it’s going for and meet up with them beforehand!
Advantages of owning a Chiweenie
-Generally, these dogs are not expensive, which makes them perfect for families on a budget. They’re also small in size, so if you live somewhere with restrictions on dog breed sizes – they will be a perfect choice!
Disadvantages of owning a Chiweenie
- Do not like to be left alone for long periods.
- Do not like to be alone or without their owner.
- Need attention and affection
- Dislike other dogs coming near them (may act aggressively)
- It can be difficult to potty train.
- Tend to have sensitive stomachs and need a special diet; this can get expensive if you’re not careful.
- Some of these dogs tend to drool more than other breeds. It’s common for them.
Tips on caring for your new pet
- Have your pet fixed. It will help them stay healthier. If you don’t know what that is, ask your parents or look it up on the internet to have a better chance of being healthy.
- When walking your Chiweenie on a leash, make sure to be conscious of how they’re doing. It might take some time for them to get used to being out in public, but always try and stay patient as long as they don’t show any signs of discomfort or stress.
- Be aware that these dogs may need moderate exercise depending on age/health conditions – if they require more than usual activity, work with an experienced trainer before anything strenuous.
- Chiweenies are very friendly and tend to get along with other dogs. Because they’re such a small breed, you’ll want to make sure that your dog can handle interactions when in public – always use proper judgment when taking them around larger species!
- Your Chiweenie should be given appropriate training as soon as possible after bringing them home (although not necessary). You can either do it yourself or hire someone experienced for this job but remember that these types of dogs require consistency and patience if their behavior isn’t what you’d like it to be.
Things you should know before buying or adopting one yourself.
- They are considered a designer breed, so you might not find them in your local shelter or rescue group.
- There isn’t really any “standard” Chiweenie price, as trends go up and down over time – the best bet is to check out online pet supply stores that sell dogs!
- They do not shed and are hypoallergenic, which is excellent for those with allergies!
They’re an adorable breed to consider if you like the look of them – but definitely be prepared to pay more than what it costs for other species because they can’t be found in as many places at this time.